Tong Engineering Easy Grade Screen Modules
Whether you are looking for a grading screen for potatoes, onions, beet or bulbs, Tong has the expertise to ensure your crop is handled gently and graded accurately. Designed and manufactured in a wide range of widths and lengths, Tong's market leading grading screen modules can be built with a choice of steel or rubber grading screens. Tong also offers the choice of square or hexagonal steel grading screens depending on the crop you are handling - hexagonal screens offer better accuracy when grading onions due to their shape.
- Grading capabilities ranging from 10 to 100 tonnes per hour
- Built with robust construction, high performance and minimal maintenance in mind.
- Available in single, twin or triple configurations as stand-alone screen grading modules,
- Versitile, can be designed as a stand alone or complete grading line.
- Manufactured in widths of 0.6m, 0.9m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 1.8m, 2m and 2.4m wide as standard.
- EasyGrade grading screens are also available in extended or super-extended models to offer a longer grading band, suitable for handling high volumes of crop.
Fitted with advanced technical controls, each EasyGrade screen has variable speed control for screen agitation and speed, which can be fine-tuned to suit your specific grading requirements, whilst ensuring gentle handling at all times.
See how the EasyGrade screen modules fit into a sorting and grading line here:
Make an Enquiry