Dobmac Potato clamp Planters 2,3,4 & 6 Row
Dobmac proudly manufactures Australia's only range of potato planters, field proven since 1983.
Built with accuracy & dependability in mind our planters are versatile and customisable to every need. From our simple to use hydraulic drive system with full in-cab control of seed and fertilizer rates, to our positive clamp style mechanism, you can rely on a Dobmac Planter to put your seed in the ground with unmatched accuracy. With our unique opening boot, your fertilizer will be placed at the correct depth and distance from the tuber to give your seed the kick start that it requires.
Dobmac offers 2,3,4 & 6 row models and a wide range of rear ground tools to suit every condition. Using a modular frame designed tool bar, ground tools can be changed easily as required. Ground tools include: disc coverers, box moulders, coil and spring release ridger bodies. The tool bar can also be fitted to older Dobmac Planters for easy implement exchange.
Dobmac's seed pick-up system is designed to overcome the problems associated with the 'cup' system (seed falling out of the cup - resulting in missed seed placement). The unique adjustable spring loaded clamp mechanism ensures a positive pick-up and release of all types of seed - round or cut without damage to the seed piece. You can depend on industry leading accuracy from the Dobmac potato planter in all types of terrain: undulating, sidling and flat.
Dobmac planters offer you the benefit of one pass planting operation. With integrated track eradication options to pull out tractor and planter wheel tracks and modular tool bars you can create ridges best suited for your soil conditions without the need to re-hill after planting.
Every planter is locally designed and manufactured and is fully commissioned and field tested. Backed with comprehensive technical service and support team. Dobmac stocks an extensive range of spare parts and international distribution networks ensuring easy maintenance and minimal downtime.
- Heavy duty construction
- Unique adjustable clamp mechanism
- Hydraulic drive control system
- In cab control of seed and fertiliser
- Positive seed placement in all soil types
- Direct drop planter mechanism
- Industry leading seed and fertiliser placement
- Stainless steel high capacity seed and fertiliser hoppers
- Large 24" wheels for ease of pulling and added stability
- Modular design for ease of maintenance
- Spring release ridger bodies
- On planter wheel track removal
- Streamlined design keeps planter close to tractor
- Large range of ground tools available
- Heavy 3 point linkage hitch (Cat2 or 3)
- Fertiliser hopper complete with stainless steel sieve
- Twin band fertilizer placement
- Row spacings between 28" & 40", custom manufactured
- 9.5 x 24" Wheels & Tyres
- Disc openers
- Disc coverers
- Box moulder
- Coil tine track eradicators
- Ripper style track eradicators
- Camera system
- Amistar applicator jets & complete applicators
- Seed box extensions
- Ridomill granular applicators
- Automatic greasing systems
Watch our Dobmac Potato Planters in action:
2 Row: https://youtu.be/_c56uBXrlpk
3 Row: https://youtu.be/AwzCYgomr6g
4 Row: https://youtu.be/BdPL2LMwSLk
6 Row: https://youtu.be/H6DxoKQzhSU
Make an Enquiry