Tong Engineering Polishers
Tong Engineering TPS- Pro Polisher:
With buyers and contractors increasingly demanding a higher grade of washed and polished crop to meet customer requirement, Tong Engineering have introduced a new polisher which is specifically designed to improve appearance and ensure outstanding vegetable polishing results.
In addition, Tong's new vegetable polisher has been developed with the highest levels of flexibility in mind and as such, can be used to effectively polish a variety of crops from potatoes and carrots to parsnips and beetroot.
TPS-Pro polisher provides outputs of between 15-30 tonnes per hour and can be integrated into static lines, or specified as a stand alone model.
- Stainless steel construction
- Minimal maintenance with self contained stainless steel motors in their own oil baths within every shaft
- Waterproof sealed bearings
- Gold-plated contact points for optimum longevity and efficiency
- Water spray bar for high quality polishing
- Electric control panel
- Optional air-bag system, water recycling system, filter elevator & recirculation pump
The polisher is manufactured in two models:
- 14 brush model featuring a 3m long x 800mm barrel
- 18 brush model featuring a 3m long x 1050mm barrel.
The TPS-Pro polisher features a completely new design approach, providing Tong Peal's most effective and efficient independent vegetable polishing system ever. The patented drive system, combined with the unique waterproof seal ensures state-of-the-art build quality, which comes with a 2 year warranty. Please don not hesitate to contact Dobmac for more information about the TPS-Pro Polisher and to discuss your specific requirements.
Tong’s U-Brush polisher offers an efficient and cost effective vegetable polishing system that’s suitable for a wide range of root crop with throughputs up to 8 tonnes per hour
Tong’s U-Brush polisher offers an economical polishing system that is gentle and suitable for for your potatoes, parsnips, beetroot or pumpkins.
- Longitudinal polishing brushes rotate on fixed-centre shafts,
- Choice of 8 or 10 brushes to suit your throughput requirements,
- Choice of mild or stainless steel
- High pressure spray jets
Water recirculation and bypass conveyor system should polishing not be required on a crop.
and is a budget polishing machine that offers a high-value polished finish that is characteristic of larger vegetable polishers, but at a lower cost for lower capacities.
So, if you’re looking to add a polisher into your vegetable handling processes but you are not looking to invest in a large polishing machine, the U-Brush polisher could be just what you need.
Make an Enquiry