Nicholson Onion Top-Tailers
The Nicholson patented Top-Tailer is the recognised market leaderfor cleaningonions to produceunsurpassed market presentation.
- Used throughout the world by packers needing to maintain very high standards to ensure their products are the customers preference.
- Many packers use these machines almost 12 months of the year and the build quality reflects the need for continuous running with little maintenance.
- The machines are versatile with variable speeds and variable pitch the machine will handle; main crop onions, short day fresh onions, beetroot and some varieties of garlic.
- A choice of working widths gives a good choice of outputs from 2 to 30 tonnes per hour, depending on the type and quality of the crop.
- All machines come with an in-feed conveyor, this is important to ensure good presentation into the machine.
- Optional bypass systems are available on all models
- Both hydraulic and electrical drive machines are available
Make an Enquiry