Eqraft - ERC - Combination Scale
Eqraft Combination Weighing Equipment: In packaging lines, it is the weigher which largely determines the processing capacity and complete automation. Based on customer requests and in-house R&D, Eqraft, formerly ERC Machinery has developed a unique round-head combination weigher, which combines efficiency and speed with flexibility, reliability and user-friendliness. With this weigher in its product range, Eqraft can now act as total supplier for processing, weighing and packaging.
Integrated Control Systems: The Eqraft weigher has an additional control system layer for internet access, facilitating remote service and support. The control system can communicate directly with other packaging machines, such as Eqraft's Baxmatic and can also be linked to other machines. This makes converting to different weights and packages faster and easier to do.
The strength of the Eqraft round-head combination weigher:
- Big bins for a weighing range of 0.5 to 25+ kg for each unloading.
- Capacity of over 1,500 big or 4,000 smaller packaging sizes an hour.
- Symmetrical product supply to all weigh bins for optimal filling.
- Easily accessible vibrating troughs and weigh bins.
- Optional supply via belts instead of vibrating pipes troughs.
- Symmetrical transport for fast weighing.
- 12 and 16 bin design.
- Weigh bins can be detached and switched quickly for cleaning and maintenance.
- Hinges in the weigh bins have closed ball bearings.
- Transport via a static funnel or bottom belts.
- Buffer position in the lower funnel to prevent the product from falling.
- Internet communication for operating, servicing, logging information and sharing information with other machines in the line.
- Labelling and tagging can be seamlessly integrated with the weigher
- Optional outfeed systems to suit all product types
Exigo 16 head scale:
Make an Enquiry