Lockwood Potato Harvesters
Dobmac imports and provides full after sales service for a range of 2 and 4 row Potato Harvesters from Lockwood Manufacturing in Fargo, USA. Capable of handling high volumes, whilst still efficiently removing debris for bruise free loads.
- Lockwood harvesters are built to the highest quality standards.
- Heavy duty components to reduce costly break downs and provide durable service.
- Extra wide digging throat for more separation and smoother product flow
- Ability to harvest up to 10 Rows when used in conjunction with a 5000 series Lockwood Windrower
- Air Vacuum available for use in stony and cloddy soil
- Longer boom for loading high bulk body trailers
- Large tyres allow for tighter turns and more floatation.
- Hydraulic wheel drive available on 4-row models.
- Side elevator or full width cleaning tables.
- Side elevator and rear cross available in hydraulic or mechanical drives.
Gentle on potatoes, tough on rocks!
- High capacity allows for harvesting multiple rows
- 60" wide vacuum chamber to fit any farmer's needs
- An adjustable table is available to remove stones and spread potatoes prior
Make an Enquiry