Harriston Potato Planters
Designed in the U.S.A. for fast, precise & reliable planting. Three models: pick, cup and clamp will have your needs met.
The Harriston Clamp Planter:
Harriston in conjunction with Dobmac has developed the Dobmac Clamp Mechanism for the US Market, with Harriston's proven reputation & reliability, now with added accuracy and speed for all conditions. Independent row units, positive bowl feed system, full in-cab seed and fertilizer control allowing unmatched accuracy where it counts. Available in 4,6 & 8 Rows there is a model to suit your exact requirements.
The Harriston Cup Planter:
Harriston quality, reliability and accuracy in a New Cup Planter! Rigid Row Unit: prevents seed from falling off cup due to opening shoe movement. Floating Shoe: Provides consistent seed depth, adjustable for different field conditions. Short Seed Drop: Assures the best seed spacing accuracy possible in a cup planter! Positive Bowl Feed System:Sensor eye controlled, maintains even seed bowl height, unlike gravity systems. Allows more uniform feeding of cups. Fewer skips and doubles!
The Harriston Pick Planter:
A fast, precise, and dependable planter. The individual row units with walking gauge wheels provide a consistent planting depth. Gauge wheels can have optional 4.80 x 12 tires for sandy soil. The large pick wheels and low drop point mean better seed placement. Row units have improved cast iron pick assemblies with plastic inserts for less maintenance. A metered feed system provides controlled seed bowl level for less doubles. The solid, proven Harriston design means years of dependable service. On 6 or 8 row planters a mechanical walking beam allows planter frame to remain level. The many available options let you customize the planter to fit your operation
- Individual row units: Mounted independently, provide consistent planting depth.
- Quick, easy adjustments: Crank adjustment changes depth easily without tools.
- Large pick wheels with 24 pick arms per row: Low drop point allows higher ground speeds while maintaining accuracy
- Large seed capacity: Large, easy to fill hopper
- Low maintenance: Open design permits easy cleaning and maintenance
- Excellent visibility: Open design allows operator to monitor planting from tractor
- Hydraulic drive: Allows operator to change seed spacing from the tractor seat
Make an Enquiry